OVFD Marqee Guidelines
- Fire Company and Ladies Auxiliary events have priority over all other messages.
- The use of the marquee will be prioritized as follows: OVFD and Ladies Auxiliary messages first, then public events, and finally personal messages and other non-profit organizations. Commercial events and classified messages will not be allowed. OVFD retains the right to approve and edit all messages.
- A donation of $25 is required to place a one day message on the marquee - 60 characters (3 lines); spaces count. Any characters beyond 60 will be $.50 each, with a 5 day maximum.
- The message will be up by 8 am and taken down the following morning.
- Requests should be submitted two weeks prior to the date message is needed. "ASAP" requests will be accommodated (if possible) but a late fee will be charged.
- Please send checks only. (No cash please.
Use the following form to email request.